Monday, February 22, 2010

The family that bakes together...

I wasn't planning on baking today, really I wasn't. But then my sister came over, and said that she wanted to make some breakfast bars. Considering she brought most of the ingredients with her, how in the world could I say no?

Little miss helped to press the dough into the pan. Other than that, she mostly helped entertain my sister's nine-month-old baby, Baby A. Man, when Baby A can walk and talk, I think my sister and I are totally in for it - I think these two will be a lot of fun together.

Although I think we managed to overcook them a bit, these came out tasty! These would be great for a playdate, as they are kind of granola-bar-esque. If you are interested in the recipe, check it out here.

3 comments:

  1. Yum, those look great! I think I'll try them for breakfast tomorrow. Do you think you could add fresh or dried fruit to them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely any dried fruit would be awesome. We loaded them up with craisins!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails